Child of God
The child

Chew Zi Xiong Sean

Gender: Male
Age: 19+
D.O.B: 4 September 1989
Blood Type: A
Location: Buangkok Green
Occupation: Student at Temasek Polytechnic Business School; Sales Ambassador at NewUrbanMale.com
Family: Chew
Loves: Holy Trinity, My Fellow Bros' and Sis' in Christ, Sports, Gamming, Surfing the Web
Hates: Satan and the same old boring temptations
Sports I Play: 8/9-Ball Pool, Basketball, Bowling, Floorball, Soccer, Table-tennis
Listens to: Christian Songs by Chris Tomlin, Delirious, Hillsongs, Planetshakers, Sonicflood! Secular songs by JoJo, Kat DeLuna, Maroon 5, McFly, Paula DeAnda, Pussycat Dolls, Shayne Ward, Stacie Orrico, Tata Young!
Email: xiaodidi89@hotmail.com
msn xiaodidi89@hotmail.com









previous posts

OSIP, Here I Come!
3 More Days to My Birthday, 8 More Days to Shanghai
Update Entry
4 More Days to NUM 5th Anniversary Party!
School and Work
3R04 Name List
Updates of My Life
Secret Post and Posts to come...
Memorable Day!
Rare Post!


past

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
December 2007
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009


links

NewUrbanMale.com

NUM BLOG

NUM BOYS

abigail(joan kilbride)

besley(beili)

celine(pika pika pikachu!)

charlotte(char)

crystal(shi qin)

elizabeth(BIRD)

evangeline(Socks'05)

felicia(ANTOR GL!)

flannery(ANTOR GL!)

francel(xinmin gb)

han xiang(Incredibles'05)

hong yi(certified NP and Mr Psychology)

hui ni(the pooh!)

james chia(cow!)

jasmine(kazumi!)

jasmine(jaz)

jonah(Incredibles'05)

john ho(oreo man, bro for life!)

julia(ting xian)

jiun lin(thrower)

kai qing(kq)

kenneth soh(PINK GUY)

kenny low(General Low!)

kristy(camel)

lindee(ANTOR GL!)

li ping(RMT and XPS classmate)

magdalene(ANTOR GL!)

mei lan(mels)

munir(Incredibles'05 aka cow)

naomi(jap gal)

pei qi(x-treme)

qingwen(Incredibles'05)

reuben(liqi)

sandra(Incredibles'05)

sappho(ex-cell leader)

sarah tsang(sarah)

shuey(ah soh!)

simon

si yu(ex-SKSS)

sophia(sofy!)

stefanie(stef)

stephanie(storybook lover)

vanessa tan(CHOON MAY)

vanessa tng(vaness)

wei lin(auntie!)

xiao qian(XIAO QIAN!)

xin ying(Incredibles'05)

xiu juan(Incredibles'05)

yi sin(tv lover!)





Shouts





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: sxc.hu

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

( Shanghai - Day One Post @ 11:53 pm )

Sitting by my laptop, typing this blog post nearing the end of the day. I am here to blog about today! Been down with flu half way through the journey of the flight till now. Do pray for me! :\

Work up early just now at 5.30am to prepare for Shanghai. Reached the airport at 7.30am, breakfast, chat up with my lovely frens, cried a little when I went into the immigration. Well, it hurts to see my mum cry when I was about to go in. I thought on the bright side, 79 days would pass by quickly and I will be counting down the days before I come back to Singapore!

Took lots of pictures on the aeroplane with Si Qian. I will post them if the connection over here permits me to do so, it's laggy. Experienced plent of turbulences on board, an uncomfortable flight with quite a bad flu. I guess its due to the dust of the blanket of the flight.

The plane landed 1 hour late, due to some delays back at Changi Airport. 2 people boarded the wrong plane that the baggage of those 2 have to be transfered out of our plane. Took a 1 hour 15min mini van ride by Uncle Tan (Chen Shu Shu) to my apartment that we stayed in. Had quick dinner, and then rushed to go online to webcam with my family and of course, chat with you, my lovely friends!

Well, that's all for today. Will blog again tomorrow! Goodnights!

CHEERS,
Sean Chew



0 comments